Monday, August 2, 2021
Sunday, August 1, 2021
Saturday, July 31, 2021
Here’s what this book offers:
Do you want to go to UCLA, UC Berkeley, UC Davis, UC Irvine, UC San Diego and other UC campuses but are afraid you’ll be rejected because you know people who didn’t get in? Navigating the UC application process is an overwhelming experience for even the brightest of students. As you (or your teen) start applying for admission to UC, it’s easy to be confused by the whole application process, especially because UC campuses receive over 100,000 freshman applications and you only get ONE chance to apply. We’ve heard the competition and horror stories: so-and-so got a 4.0 GPA, president of our class, and she didn’t get into her UC?!
- Why is it so hard to get into a UC? The truth about your UC GPA
- Why UC no longer requires SAT/ACT scores-- and other factors they look for instead
- A bulletproof strategy to filling out the Awards/Honors, ECs section so you can stand out from other applicants
- Why your activities and how you describe them can make or break your application, and how to approach this section best
- What UC wants to read in your Personal Insight Questions (PIQs)
- A better understanding of how UC reviews your application so you can fully optimize your chances... and much more!
Friday, July 30, 2021