Saturday, April 22, 2023

The Guardian Alpha

 



Aiden kissed his way down my jaw, then my neck, and when I let my head fall back to give him more room, he growled, making my belly flutter.

“Is this where you lose control and go all beast on me?” I chuckled breathlessly.

Aiden paused in kissing my throat. “No,” he said emphatically, but his voice rolled off into that deep growl again. “This is where I thank the Creator for you,” he added with a playful snarl, then suddenly turned us to press me into that glass wall.

I gasped when the cold of it hit my heated skin, but Aiden stared down at me, his eyes hooded and as hot as the breath that tore out of him when he kissed me again.

Clawing my hands into his hair, I gave in to the kiss for a second, but then I let my head drop back.

“Y-you’re going to pray?” I asked breathlessly as he started on his way down my neck, lips open, tongue laving. "Now?"

“No,” he growled again. Then pulled back far enough to meet my eyes, heat and desire blazing in his. “I’m going to worship.”

*****

The Guardian Alpha

By 

Aimee Lynn-Lane

 

With the perfect mix of steam and mystery, The Guardian Alpha takes the reader on an emotional journey of loss, revenge, and the deepest kinds of love.


When Aiden Whitecastle’s parents, the Alpha King and his Luna are assassinated, Aiden is expected to step into his father’s shoes, take the vow as the Alpha of Alphas, and defeat the Blackwater Rogue Clan, who are believed to have murdered them.


But the rogues don’t play by the rules, and Aiden is also now the Guardian of his seven younger siblings. Determined not to leave his family in a position to lose him as well, he denies the Elders and refuses to take the vow.


Pressure mounts on Aiden, but he tries to focus only on the kids.

When his littlest brother gets in trouble, and he’s called to the school as guardian, Aiden is stunned to discover that his brother’s teacher, Danielle, is his mate. Despite his grief, her scent wakes his inner wolf, sending him into a tailspin of desire to possess and dominate.


Unfortunately, Danielle is human. She doesn’t have a clue about wolves, or matebonds. And as a teacher, she’s forbidden to date a student’s guardian.


Aiden’s heart goes to war with his instincts as he attempts to reject the bond and everything it will require from him. But while he battles the undeniable connection, the wolves who killed his parents learn of his growing attachment to the pretty young teacher.


Determined to force a challenge so they can rightfully take dominance in the eyes of the established packs, the Blackwater rogue Alpha turns his sinister attention to Aiden’s family… especially his newfound mate.


Can Aiden protect his fragile, human mate and young siblings from a predator who has stalked his family for generations? Or will he be forced to watch as the wolves—and human—he loves most are torn from him, and the Whitecastle bloodline is ended forever?






 




No comments:

Post a Comment