Monday, February 27, 2017

Finding Karma



What happens when the boy you love is bigger than life and you feel a little lost in his shadow? I’ve never had a problem not being in the limelight. In fact, I prefer it. But I get lost somewhere in the mix, realizing I’m not the one making the important decisions. Hitting the road with an unlikely partner, I begin to discover things about myself that make me start to question my intended path, meeting people who influence me to change my course in life, even if it means losing part of my future. Improbable friendships. Selfish decisions. Broken hearts. A love that never fades. This is what happens when I find me…when I find Karma. This is a stand-alone coming of age, contemporary romance about a young girl’s journey to find herself and all the stages in between. **Intended for mature readers – contains sexual situations and language**


No comments:

Post a Comment