Thursday, October 26, 2017

Featured Romance Books of the Day - October 26, 2017 - Butterfly Serenade

This Week's Featured
Romance



Butterfly Serenade
by Julianna Douglas

Rose
Whore. Slut. Tramp.

I don’t want to believe the words, but they’re true. Having sex with strangers temporarily affords me the necessary control to quiet the demons from my nightmares. But each unfulfilling encounter leaves me more emotionally empty than before. I’m trapped in a dead, brown shell, unable to break free.

Until the day he walks into my life.

Colin is everything that's good and pure–a beacon of light to my dark, lost soul. His music is a soothing balm, warming long-frozen places inside me. His kindness disarms me, making me long for more. But to have more, I’d need to reveal the horrors of my past.

And I can’t tell anyone. It’ll tear me apart.

Colin
I’ve been waiting for her all my life.

From the moment I laid eyes her, I knew Rose was my soul mate. I’m drawn to her inner beauty and yearn to show her the love she’s never known. The pain reflected in her lovely amber eyes rouses emotions deep within me, stirring the music in my soul and making my fingers take flight over the keyboard.

But Rose is a woman holding closely guarded secrets.

More than my next breath, I want to quell the haunted look in her eyes ... heal her broken spirit and make her whole again. She doesn't believe that's possible. But I won't give up.

Not until she lets me love her–all of her.

Warning: Contains graphic descriptions of abuse that may distress some readers.


More books to check out!

You decide if they're rock stars.


A Tear for Eternity.com
by Virginia Alison

A timeless energy encircles the world, drawing humanity into its grasp, eternally swirling, pulling souls together, tearing them apart in the eternal struggle of love, life and loss and amidst this cacophony there are thousands, who every day opt to open their computers hoping and believing that there is someone out there for them.

One of them is Mia, a fifty something author and self-confessed hermit whose garden is the bane of Mr Jenkins life. Juggling reality with fantasy and a lot of wine, there is no happy medium and after corrupting Mr Jenkins grandson, her reputation is a bit ragged around the edges, much like the leaves strewn across the only unkempt yard in the street, namely hers.

Calamitous, outrageous and with a flagrant disregard for the rules her one passion in life is Kip and for six years they have been involved...Over the internet.

More than aware of the pitfalls of online dating, Mia’s rather wry and cynical view of relationships from the safety of a computer screen should be enough to deter anyone, anyone except this stubborn, passionate woman who has had him in her life for so long, she yearns to know where the dream ends and the fairytale begins.

It has long been their desire to meet, yet they are both reticent to see it to fruition as too many ifs and maybes shape their path, that is until the opportunity arises.

What does destiny hold in store for two people, bound by a golden thread across the sands of time?
Will it be exquisite passion or agonising sorrow that fuels the tears for eternity?


The Sea Witch and the Mage
by Katherine Smits


When Athenia decides she must defeat the wizard who killed her twin sister, she finds there is only one way—enslave Thorne, a human mage with powers she can use to overcome her enemy. However, she doesn’t count on finding him mesmerizing or needing him so much. What happens when a shapeshifting mermaid teams up with a man who controls the elements?
 

Heartlands Series Boxset
by Kris Pearson

Over fifty four and five-star reviews on Amazon US and UK for these three linked love affairs set in the wild beauty of New Zealand. Now you can buy the three novels together and save big.

Melting His Heart – a passionate story of misplaced trust in the alpine resort of Queenstown. Is Kate spying for her famous father?

Christmas Holiday Hearts – Ellie’s dream job becomes her worst nightmare when she discovers the wealthy widower she’ll be working for is the father of her son.

Cowboy Wants Her Heart – Ellie’s shy friend Alfie is expected to marry brash cowboy Rory to save her inheritance of Glenleighton Estate.

WARNING: Hot men, willing women, beds optional.

All my books can be read as stand-alones, and there are no cliff-hangers. You can read the stories in any order. If you would like to know when my next book is published, please go to my website krispearson.com and sign up for my newsletter. Thank you for your wonderful support!

Contemporary romances by Kris Pearson:

Currently being written – The Scarlet Bay Series

The Heartlands Series:
1. MELTING HIS HEART (Kate and Matthew)
2. CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY HEARTS (Ellie and Tony)
3. COWBOY WANTS HER HEART (Alfie and Rory)

The Wellington Series:
1. THE BOAT BUILDER’S BED (Sophie and Rafe)
2. SEDUCTION ON THE CARDS (Kerri and Alex)
3. RESISTING NICK (Sammie and Nick)
4. OUT OF BOUNDS (Jetta and Anton)
5. THE WRONG SISTER (Fiona and Christian)
6. RAVISHING ROSE (Francesca and Jake)
7. HOT FOR YOU (Melanie and Cody)

Sheikhs of Al Sounam:
1. TAKEN BY THE SHEIKH (Laurel and Rafiq)
2. DESIRED BY THE SHEIKH (Stacy and Akil)

No comments:

Post a Comment