Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Mia's List of Ten



Ten Reasons I'm in love with Michael Across The Hall

1. He is Michael Across The Hall!
2. He has gorgeous eyes and a super pretty smile.
3. He is kind. I know this, even though I have never talked to him, because I saw him talk to other people and he was nice to them and smiled at them.
4. He lives across the hall and therefore I kind of, sort of, know him (even though we've never talked before.)
5. We now sit across from each other, so now he is not only Michael Across The Hall, but he is Michael Across From Me In Science! Yes! Prayers do get answered!
6. I wonder if Michael is any good at science.... oh, wait, that is not a reason I love him! But, I do wonder that!
7. He seems smart. He answered all the questions the teacher asked correctly. Okay, well, the one he answered he got right. And even though it was only one question, I still feel like he is smart.
8. Because he is compassionate. April said that Emily said that Rebecca said that he once volunteered in an animal shelter (and it wasn't for community service.)
9. Because his name is Michael and that is just a perfect name.
10. Because I think he might be just tall enough that I can wear the high heels (the short ones.)
---
14-year-old Mia can’t seem to stop making lists. Somehow, Michael Across The Hall gets into all of them. Before long, he and Mia are involved in a crazy adventure. And Mia’s lists now include murderous ducks and an out-of-control singing chef!




Become an Award Winning Authors


No comments:

Post a Comment