Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Pinned



Trust. Such a small word for such a big thing. Like love, or hope. Dan Sheldon and Silke Stellianova share a craving for filthy sex combined with pain. But Silke’s tastes may prove too extreme even for a seasoned masochist like Dan. And when her dangerous past catches up with her again, it threatens to tear them apart. Some hurts just can’t be undone.

Dan
Silke. Her name tasted like sex in my mouth. I pushed my arousal to the back of my mind, willing my cock to behave, as I watched her writhing under the weight of the blows. She only came to the club to play in the dungeon and she had reputation for relishing the most extreme torture that we allowed. Silke’s pale, skinny look, and her humorless intensity were not attributes I would normally go for, so why did I find myself groaning and thrusting into my hand when I finally got to bed, remembering the sight of her writhing under the lash? 

Silke
I knew who Dan Sheldon was. I was a bit embarrassed that he was the one to be attending to my aftercare. I liked to stay under the radar, for more reasons than one. But damn he was gorgeous, tall and slim with brown hair and eyes, and he looked really fit and strong. I shivered under his touch, and he apologized for hurting me. But I didn’t shiver from pain. I shivered because the touch of his hands on my skin aroused me. I wanted him. I always wanted release after a whipping.

Pinned is the second standalone novel in the Checkmate series by Ellen K. Bennett. It contains adult themes and content, including hot sex, flogging, bondage and all kinds of other delicious kink. No cliff hanger and a HFN.

WARNING: Pinned contains descriptions of non-consensual sex and abuse that some readers may find triggering. If you are sensitive to such descriptions then please be aware of its inclusion.

Pin(ned) - a tactical move designed to trap and hold an enemy pawn or piece on its square, unable to move because it is guarding a higher-value piece immediately behind it. Source: Glossary of Chess Terms



Learn Something New Everyday without Paying a Fortune


No comments:

Post a Comment