Saturday, November 17, 2018

Grandma's Glitter



“Don’t worry. We’ll have a good Christmas. I hate to say this during dinner, we can’t go to Grandma’s and Papa’s this year. I have to work.” Dad explained. “I only get four days off this year. I hope each one of you can understand about me working.” 
I groaned out loud. The boys asked questions and I know I was miserable for the rest of the evening. I didn't pay attention to what they were talking about because I felt terrible.
When I had gone to feed the dogs, they were even sad. They didn’t eat as much as they usually did. Belle, our Cocker Spaniel, gave me her saddest face ever. McGee, our German Shepherd ate a little bit then laid down. It was like they both knew we weren’t going to Grandma’s and that meant they couldn't go either.




Post Sponsor



No comments:

Post a Comment