Thursday, February 28, 2019

More Than A Village


More Than a Village 


Amazon description: More Than a Village is a feel-good story about a boy's transition from boyhood into manhood. The author gives credit to one primary source which contributed to his successes in life: family values. David calls it a Family Values Recipe for Success, which if followed will not only help our youth reach attainable goals in life but also reset the moral compass for families struggling to find balance in a forever changing modern-day America. The author speaks from experience because he is an individual who succeeded despite growing up in a village where the odds were stacked against him.

Reviews: 

“This book reminds me of my experience with my son when he was born. My whole routine changed. The writer used quite interesting narrations to captivate his readers. I was picturing the whole event as illustrated by the writer. The aspect of a personal encounter with God can only be felt individually and the experience is an awesome one. This is one amazing book I would love to have on my shelf to pass on to my family and friends. God’s love is so real.”
Pre-order Customer 
(Received advance copy of Intro and Chapter 1)


“Thanks for the sneak peek of your book! I loved it and thought it was appropriate to start the first chapter with your ‘rebirth’ because I know that this sets the stage for the rest of the book. And I'm excited that many will read about how easy it is to become saved...and I believe that many will...Hallelujah!”
Pre-order Customer 
(Received advance copy of Intro and Chapter 1)


No comments:

Post a Comment