Sunday, June 7, 2020

He Said She Said He Said



HE                                                                                                                                                                How do I function in a relationship when the person I’m in love with makes me unhappy? Do I stay and hope things will get better, or do I walk away, cut my losses, and start over? 
SHE                                                                                                                                                            Unconditional love, is that even a thing? I’ve never been lucky enough to have it, if it even exists. But if, by some amazing miracle, unconditional love is real, where do I sign up? 
HE                                                                                                                                                                How can I give of myself completely and share expressions of love with the one person who means the world to me when I am still learning how to love myself? 
He said. She said. He said. is a story of three people whose quest for love leads them down a rocky road of self-discovery, self-fulfillment, and uncontrollable desires. A modern-day love triangle that explodes when the three worlds collide. He said. She said. He said. sizzles with the turn of every page.  
R. L. Chronicles is a series of erotic stories told from the deepest parts of one’s mind, body, heart, and soul. R.L Stewart invites you into open confessions of love, self-awareness, mind-blowing sex, and twisted tales of betrayal. 
Buckle up and hold on tight…You are in for the ride of your life!


50 shades of grey with an urban feel. Relatable to everyone. For adults only. Straight, gay, LGBT community







No comments:

Post a Comment