Friday, September 11, 2020

Dreamchaser



I came to this wonderful country, USA in 1987 as a refugee from Ukraine.
I have written a book, Dreamchaser.


Dreamchaser stories that occurred during two years in the Soviet military and two years in a Soviet prison camp, the GULAG, as a political dissident. 
It is clear he followed his own path to chase his dream. After being sentenced to two years in the Russian GULAG, the author describes the terror of surviving in a prison.
Dreamchaser provides a new angle on life in the USSR. It ends with a train ride across the border that is filled with heart-stopping moments, bringing the author out of the stone age into freedom to catch his dream-freedom and pursuit of happiness.
After reading Dreamchaser, you will start counting blessings in your life.

I raised American Hero, my son, who served this great country for 4 years in the Marine Corp and fought in the war against Evil.

I raised my children with believe: If you can dream it, You can Do it.









No comments:

Post a Comment