Thursday, May 27, 2021

High Fae Academy - Year One

 


High Fae Academy - Year One: 

Fae Paranormal Romance


Having powerful magic that draws you to your fated mate isn't all it's cracked up to be. . . At least not when there's five to choose from.

I was happy living my simple human life, but--as a Halfling--I can only pretend to be normal for so long. I never had any interest in attending the High Fae Academy for Gifted Supernaturals, but avoidance can only get you so far when you possess the ability to control all five of the earth's elements.

I've discovered that I'm destined to end the longest fae war in history, and in order to do that I'm required to train with each of the insufferable academy masters. Learning about my magic only brings me closer to my potential mate--which, in turn, riddles me with confusion. Especially when each facet of my magic draws me to a specific man--to the element's perfect match.

I'm about to set off on a dangerous and sexy ride that is supposed to bring peace to a war-ravaged world all while maintaining a decent grade point average.

No pressure, right? Wrong.

This book is a medium burn paranormal romance that is suited for new adult audiences. It is a fated mates story with reverse harem elements. 










No comments:

Post a Comment