Monday, March 18, 2024

Second Chance Love: Mafia, seasoned romance

 


Second Chance Love:

Mafia, seasoned romance


Angelina Van Halen

I’m in Sin City the day before Valentine’s to go to the Bay Brothers rock concert with my son and his fiance’. This might be the band’s last one and my heart beats for only one. Rhett Bay and I were once a thing before my father decided I had to marry for the family. That’s what the mafia does. Right? So, I did. Now I’m seeing him in concert and I want him again. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

Rhett Bay

This might be our last concert. My brothers haven’t decided yet and I’ll go along with whatever they decide. I’ve never been married and even though I’m in my sixties I’m still having the time of my life. A new girl every day. Who cares if they’re young enough to be my daughter. And my grandnephew reminded me. Young enough to be my granddaughter. F###. I need to find someone my own age. Then I find Angelina again.





No comments:

Post a Comment