Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Matthew Samm - Website of Monsters




TWO FREE GIFTS!

We’re all here to promote our books, the same books we’ve spent HOURS writing and perfecting.

I’ve been there too. I have two novellas for sale on Amazon, ‘Sand Dweller’ and ‘Canal Dweller’, under the pen name ‘Matthew Samm’.

I could slap a link to my book on here (and I will), but I honestly feel that all we indies and indie readers should stick together.

In my quest to support my family through the written word, I’ve bought many courses…probably about $2000 worth. Don’t tell my wife!

In exchange for an email address, I will provide you with a guidebook I have created which summarises all of the important advice and info. You get ALL OF THE WHEAT with NONE OF THE CHAFF!

I wish I’d have had something like this guidebook when I was starting out. It would have saved literally thousands of dollars. That’s why I made the guidebook. It’s HARD writing independently. I know my guidebook will help you AND IT’S COMPLETELY FREE!

Maybe, though, you aren’t a writer. Maybe you enjoy reading and that’s why you’re here.

I’ve got you covered. Subscribe and in a day or two, you’ll get my novella ‘Canal Dweller’ COMPLETELY FREE!

Canal Dweller is currently one of my best-selling books on Amazon…and you get it at no cost, as a thank you. It’s a short horror story about a creature that lives in the rotten canals of Manchester. If you’ve ever heard the story of ‘The Pusher’, maybe you’ll want to hear an alternative hypothesis.

I hope I can speak to you soon. If not, there’s no hard feelings and good luck with all your endeavours. I’m here if I can help in any way.

Thanks

Those links are:

www.matthewsamm.com- just add your email to the popup box for your free gifts

OR

https://claims.prolificworks.com/free/i625zjV9 if you just want the free book without the guidebook.

OR



'The woman inside the box was bucking and banging at the lid doing her best to get out.  It was all in vain.  She’d never see daylight again.'



Leon has only ever known TERROR.  Terror from the monster, named Jonas, who moved in when his uncle died and terror from the monster living in a pit on their old, dying farm.


With a sister to protect and his own demons to fight, Leon MUST ESCAPE.  They BOTH must escape. 

 

 Will they make it to FREEDOM?  Or will Leon end up in the clutches of a primordial beast, begging for his life.  
A short horror novella, Matthew Samm's 'Sand Dweller', will leave you with a chill down your spine and a smile on your face!



OR




Love terrifying monsters? There are few more terrifying than this!


A silent, unknown killer stalking Manchester's underbelly!

”His eyes met mine. We stared at each other. They were screaming as well. They begged for help. They begged for another day on earth, a day he would never get.’ 
David has a disease. He was born with it and when he tried to tell his parents about it, they shunned him. In desperate search of peace, he sits by the city’s black artery; the canal. He’s done this many times. 
But when he sees a man viciously murdered, David becomes entwined in a secret that’s been killing for years. In the midst of terror, David begins to find himself. Will he survive? And what will be the cost?
Written with Matthew Samm’s trademark pace, ”Canal Dweller’ offers thrills and terror, sure to leave readers cowering; then smiling. 
Read the book that reached #5 in 'teen and young adult horror' within the first 24 hours. 
Read on...if you dare!





No comments:

Post a Comment