Thursday, September 30, 2021

The Adventures of Boppity Bunny

 



My book is inspired by the love of animals, of course yes bunnies to which I adore this is about my fifth dutch bunny I rescued from a bunny mill , at almost six weeks old. So I' called he Boppity she weighed less then a pound when I got her, . So this inspired me to write about a dutch bunny that was adopted by a loving family. little did they realize, how much fun and laughter the dutch bunny had made their lives so much fun and happier, The drawings ae done by Ross Webb. Beautiul chid from babies love the book grade school yes n high school. The eldest I know of is a lady that was 89 she loved the book and read it to her high rise apartment friends. This book is also in a few children's hospitals as a gift for children to read when their staying their. The book is basically for all ages all that love bunny.'s This is a series and will be planning the next book in 2021. This book was yes self published of September 3 2020. The Adventures of Boppity Bunny who yes she has her own Facebook sight to. The paintings alone are beautiful the book is a treasure for any child that loves bunny. Hope you will enjoy much love bunny Hugs Boppity n Konnie.






 


No comments:

Post a Comment