Monday, October 18, 2021

Knowing Jesus in the Broken Place

 


Knowing Jesus in the Broken Place:

Wounds Healed by His Scars


At the age of 8 years old, I tried to commit suicide. From 12-14 years old, I ran away from my father, who abused me physically, mentally, and emotionally; eventually, I became homeless. I was raped at the age of 14 by a person who claimed to be a relative of mine. I became pregnant, and when I told them, no one believed me. I needed a way of escape. In the early 1980s, I became addicted to drugs.

Abused by my father, abandoned by my mother, and rejected by those I felt were supposed to love me. I know what PAIN is. I understand what it means to be alone with no one to turn to. But then I found out that the Lord was going to deliver me. He told me that I belonged to him and would be healed by him when I allowed him into my broken areas.

“Knowing Jesus in the Broken Places: Wounds Healed by His Scars” is a prophetic book that has been given to me by the Holy Spirit. I hope that it will help people understand that the Lord is with them even in the broken areas of their life. 






No comments:

Post a Comment