Friday, August 5, 2022

Lethal Red Secrets

 


Lethal Red Secrets:

A Murder Mystery Thriller

(The Mia Treadwell Murder Mystery Series)


A lost Imperial box

A dangerous flight

And a SIM card to die for

For an art historian, searching for an Imperial box thought lost in the Cultural Revolution was a dream come true.

Having a Hong Kong billionaire as my boss meant starting my journey with a first-class ticket to meet him.

But my dream was short-lived when my chatty seatmate dropped dead midflight.

The police are trying to kill me and the U.S. Embassy can’t help.

Even my bodyguard is being chased by the Triad.

My son isn’t even safe at his martial arts school. There is nowhere we can go, and no one we can trust.

Is this all because of the SIM card I found in my bag?

Or is it a warning against my search for the missing Imperial box?

I thought I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, but…

Something sinister is waiting, and it wants our lives as payment.


Click here to get Lethal Red Secrets on Amazon / Kindle

Also Available on Kindle Unlimited




No comments:

Post a Comment