Tuesday, August 16, 2022

MIND: A Story About Depression And Its Impact On Life

 


MIND:

A Story About Depression And Its Impact On Life


A personal development book about taking active steps in overcoming depression.

This is a true story of inspiration, self-discovery, and courage!

In a world where depression and related mental disorder are becoming rampant, author Kai Norton provides a personal, touching and insightful look at its effects, so you can learn from his experiences and get clarity and understanding of the battles, struggles and successes of someone dealing with it every day.

Combining clear narrative and vivid descriptions, this book will help you understand the essential aspects of depression and the mindset that will help you on your journey to prevent, avoid and overcome the devastating effects of depression. It is time to take your life back!

“It was nerve wrecking. I again tried to somehow postpone it. I even waited an hour, maybe I will feel better about it, But nothing.

I woke up at 10am and till like 19:00pm I was postponing it. Then I knew I needed to say it. Tomorrow was not an option because I knew there was no tomorrow for me if I don’t say it.

Then finally I said mom and dad I have something to tell you. They were both sitting and said what is it. We never talked about that stuff and also, I never did something like this so they knew it was something important, but I knew they did not ever imagine something like this. I did not know how to start.

I said like I have something important to tell you and then it was just followed by "aahs" and "hmms" and then I said, “I don’t know how to tell you this” and again when I decided to say it, the words would not come out…”

An eye-opening and captivating story from the very first page, MIND: A Story About Depression and Its Impact on Life.

Kai Norton opens up and shares his personal story, leaving a touching legacy for overcoming depression and live life on your terms.


Click here to get Mind on Amazon / Kindle

Also Available on Kindle Unlimited






No comments:

Post a Comment